Where does the time go? We’re officially about a week away to SolidWorks WORLD in LA. I will be presenting on 10 Wayz for Mature Modeling & Stuff, which will be a very interactive demo and the session will be hands on!
For a teaser, I have enclosed a few items from my talk guaranteed to make you more productive in everyday situations. The session will be on Monday, February 5th directly after lunch at 1:30 PM in Room LACC | 151 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. During the session you’ll hear more about helpful ways to improve your daily workflow and help you become more efficient, such as:
- How About Shortcuts?
- Keyboard or Whatever (you use)
- Cool Replace Face Trick
- My Thoughts on Delete Face….Live or Die
- Advanced Engraving (text) Techniques
- Hack and Slash – Round Trip to Meet a Deadline
- Performance Settings/Document Settings
- Pattern Faces & Where to Use It
Be sure to stop by afterward and say hello!